Sunday 7 January 2018

Happy New Year

Yes I am a few days late but in my defence I have been working, going from night shifts into days so I haven't really been on the ball wishing all a Happy New Year. So I was working on Hogmanay but we got to sneak a peak at the London fireworks for about five minutes which was amazing! Here are some of our pics, I have borrowed the better ones from my colleagues.




In terms of New Years resolutions I decided to pick nicer ones so that they aren't accompanied with almost an instant sense of failure.

My New Years Resolutions are:

  • Press the snooze button less
  • Go on more little road trips
  • Crochet more
  • Pet more animals

This may be the first year I actually achieve my Resolutions! I am excited about this year, I start a new job in just over a weeks time and I am feeling really positive about the new challenge a different branch of my vocation will bring. Here's hoping it all works out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment