Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mother's Day

So my lovely wee mum got 1kg of foam banana's for her mother's day! Hilarious but also my mum's fave sweet! I wish I was up in Scotland with her now to take a picture of her with them all!



In February I joined amialong from http://www.amigurumipatterns.net which has been so much fun. This month there was a pattern from Little Muggles of her two little doggies Lola and Finn. I had a lot of fun making it and feel it turned out well!



At this point it took me a little while with the feet. I couldn't understand why I couldn't connect them properly. It turned out that one foot was the wrong way round (sigh!) hours wasted on silliness!



This was my finished product, I just had time to make one as I have loads of things waiting to be made. Pretty proud of it. She has a new home lined up already with my friend's animal crazy toddler.


For the duck applique I got the pattern from here:


I have managed to set off my back injury again (nooooo!) Luckily although bad, it feels like it is starting to improve already (it went on me Thursday just gone). Due to my silly back I missed my friends Housewarming/ Chinese New Year party last night :( I was making her a little pug to mark the year of the dog but due to pain and napping as a result of painkillers it is not quiet finished yet. I hope it turns out like the wonderful pattern by Little Owlet as it is super cute!

Here was my work in progress along with some light reading to mark International Woman's Day last week:


Talking about strong women who else is binging on the second season of Jessica Jones? Since I'm in pain I have taken time off from studying and catching up on crochet and some kick-ass PI's. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Cross your fingers and toes that my back behaves this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment