Tuesday 30 August 2016

Gods Own Junkyard


Back in March, around my birthday, James and I went to check this place out. I had came across some pictures of it within Time Out London. The colours and lights instantly perked my interest. We inputted the details into Google Maps and were off. We ended up in a very residential area. It felt like we were heading the wrong way. A few turns later and we came across this small industrial area containing the sought after Gods Own Junkyard. I walked around captivated for ages, snapping away. Loving the vibe and colours. We had a massive slice of cake and a cold one from there cafe The Rolling Scones. It was incredibly good but so large I couldn't finish it! Here are some of my snaps from my visit:




The owner salvages and restores discarded neon signs and also does commissions. Check out his site here. He has also included a just giving link in the aid of prostate cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment